Re: SS20 Experiances?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sanford Barton" <xc68000%gmail.com@localhost>
To: <port-sparc%netbsd.org@localhost>
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 9:47 AM
Subject: Fwd: SS20 Experiances?

Was thinking about throwing a new drive in my SS20 to try NetBSD 4 or
5. Was wondering if anyone is using my config (or close) could give
me a general idea of the end result. My system has 2 x 200Mhz ROSS
processors (RT626) or I can put in 2 x SM81. I also have 448mb RAM and
CG-14 with 8mb VSIMM.
===
My ss20 has a pair of 180 MHz HyperSparcs and 512 MB of RAM. I've never tried to get X running on it (I lack a VSIMM) but NetBSD runs fine. The last time I had the system up it was running NetBSD 4; I haven't tried 5 yet.

Jim