Re: Dead SS20 NetBSD machine

On Jun 28, 2009, at 12:36 AM, Julian Coleman wrote:

Hi,

Is it more likely to be the CPU module (it's got a HyperSPARC 125 MHz
CPU) or a dead motherboard?

Are you able to connect up a serial console? You might get an indication
of which self-test failed then.

The serial console *is* attached (via Minicom from my MacBook Pro). It normally gets POST output as soon as I power up the SS20, but now it gets ... nada. Zip.

Will check on RAM & CPU module seating in the AM. Thanks to all for the suggestions.

        - Greg