Re: Need Help with Javastation Krups

Does the system reset because I didn't create the corrent device node
to output to a monitor? The Javastation is hooked up to a CRT (Dell
Trinitron).

mknod /export/client/root/dev/console c 0 0

Should that be modified? Is the howto assuming I want to boot from
serial? That may be why it's resetting. Also, NetBSD bootloader
reports, doing secondary boot and then the screen blanks. I don't have
a null modem cable to serial. I guess I'll have to do remote booting.
Correct if I'm wrong, but is NetBSD resetting because of the monitor?

Thanks,
Vivek