Re: Need Help with Javastation Krups

I'm confused. Not really sure what that means. I have Mr. Krups and I
followed everything on the howto. Linux boots fine, but I want NetBSD
on there because it better maintained. I'm going to try putting my
filesystem somewhere other than /tftpboot. Also, I'm linking
bootjs.net to 0A000002 and should I be linking something to
0A000002.SUN4C or 0A000002.PROL? I get the sense that the bootloader
is telling me it's booting the kernel, but it can't find the kernel.
How I do link it so that it knows where the kernel is? On linux, I
would link vmlinux to 0A000002.PROL. Do I do something similar or does
the bootloader magically find it?

Thanks,
Vivek