Re: [BUG] Dual HyperSPARC module support

BERTRAND Joël a écrit :
    Hello,

I have installed NetBSD 4.0 on several SS20's and rebuilt a SMP kernel without any trouble. I have seen a very strange panic when I use dual RT626 (two HyperSPARC's on the same MBus module).

With 2 SuperSPARC-II (SM71) -> OK
With 2 HyperSPARC (RT626) in two modules -> OK
With 2 HyperSPARC (RT626) in one module -> I randomly obtain NMI interrupt error.

I have tested with four different SS20's with and without HIGHMEM (and SUNvts does not report any errors on this hardware). This bug only occurs when two CPU share the same Mbus slot.

        A long time ago, I have posted this mail (against NetBSD 4.0). Any news
?

        Regards,

        JKB