Re: Native Xorg on sparc confirmed working

> So it seems that the only way left to get at the SX doc is for one
> person to actually look at the Solaris source code for the driver,
> write a spec, and for some other person to implement the spec.

Even that probably won't help, if you're talking about the device
driver that runs in the kernel; I suspect all the acceleration stuff is
in the window system server.  (I suspect that is not open-sourced.  I'd
love to be wrong.)

I can offer some documentation on the S24 (the SS5-specific framebuffer
with the idiosyncratic connector); see
ftp.rodents-montreal.org:/mouse/docs/Sun/S24/memory-map.

\ / Ribbon Campaign