lfs on sparc

Hi,

I have two different NetBSD systems, one sparc and one macppc, and I run
/home as lfs on both.

On the macppc the cleaner seems to be doing the right thing, ie, df -h and
du -hs /home show basically the same numbers.

On sparc lfs_cleanerd seems not to do the right thing, ie, a df -h
shows about 13G used and a du -hs /home shows about 3G used.

Is there a know bug with lfs_cleanerd on sparc?  I did run it by hand
with debugging and logging, and, while it ran I'm not sure I understand
what should be written so nothing looked wrong.

Thanks!

cheers

bruce