Re: watchdog resets on T1 + 4.0

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 11:27 AM, Martin Husemann
<martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:

> Could you try a newer netbsd-4 kernel, or -current?
> You can find newer netbsd-4 sets on the ftp server, for example in
>
>   pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-4/200808230002Z/sparc64

I tried that and the box got through one run of bonnie++. Alas,
after couple of hours of continuous load it'll fall over on its face.

During the first run the machine was powered off for the day prior
to the run so I'm suspecting heat related HW problems.

I'll probably either replace the box or try to torture it with solaris
for a while.

Thanks,
--
jht