Re: SS20/cg14 custom resolutions

>> (I'm not sure why the vertical retrace frequency is given, since it
>> can be calculated from the other values.)
> Sanity check?

Perhaps, but I didn't see any code doing any such checks.

Of course, I also didn't go through all the ROM code.  But I've also
tried assorted alternative parameter sets, and I think at least a few
of the ones I've tried have included "wrong" vertical retrace
frequences, and I haven't seen anything noticing the discrepancy.

/~\ The ASCII                           der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign