Fwd: port-sparc/38288

Hello,

NetBSD/sparc SMP kernels crash shortly after startup because in the New Order Of Things(tm) we need to have working CPU_INFO_ITERATOR and friends before autoconf runs. On sparc this fails because struct cpuinfo **cpus isn't allocated before the 1st CPU attaches so cpus is NULL when percpu_backend_alloc() runs.

So, this leaves the question how much we care about sun4d support since sun4m is effectively limited to 4 CPUs and allocating four struct cpuinfo statically, even page-aligned, isn't that much of a waste.

have fun
Michael