Reply From Mr. Joe Jeff

From Mr. Joe Jeff,

I am an investment consultant working with Bank Of
Scotland at their offshore department Dover House
Whitehall,London.I will be happy to work this deal
out with you if we can do business.During one of our
peroidic auditing I discorved a dormant accounts with
holding balance of 15,000,000 (FifTEEN Million British
Pounds) which has not been operated for the past three
years.As at this moment,I am constrained to issue more
details about this business until your response is
received.

If you are not familiar with my Bank profile,please
take a moment of your very busy schedules to read
about my Bank website;www.bankofscotland.co.uk and I
look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible
if you are interested,as well on replying send me the
followings.

Beneficiary Name:...........
Account number..............
Bank Name:..................
Bank Address:...............
Swift Code:.................
Your Telephone & Fax No:..............for easy
communication.

Thank you for your time and attention.
Warmest regards,
Mr. Joe Jeff.

Chief investment Consultant,
Bank Of Scotland.
Dover House Whitehall,
London.SW1A 2AU
www.bankofscotland.co.uk

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one
month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Access, No Cost.