[no subject]

Hello,

I am trying to setup my SparcStation4 to serve web pages. However, when I
attempt to connect to it from the outside world (via it's named address) I
cannot reach the server.

My setup is: DSL -> Router -> NetBSD
If I point the router's port forwarding to my Windows machine and (ick. IIS)
I can get web pages. This makes me think that there is something blocking
the inbound connection from non local ip addresses on the NetBSD box.

I checked for hosts.allow/hosts.deny files and there isn't anything. I do
not remember setting up any kind of firewall. I have just a base install +
apache/php/subversion.

I did try ftp and pkg_add (to ftp.netbsd.org) and both failed with "No Route
to Host" errors. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank s!
Steve

  _____

Virus Database (VPS): 080307-0, 03/07/2008
Tested on: 3/7/2008 7:24:46 PM