Sun LX Kernel config

Hi,

I just got one of my really old Sun LXs to boot NetBSD 3.1 and I have
to admit, I am having more fun getting it running (and even more fun
getting it running well) than I've had in a long time. Even more fun
than messing with big iron servers. ;-)

Does any one on the list have a working kernel config file for an Sun
LX with a Happy Meal NIC that I can use to troubleshoot my kernel
config? I tried searching the archives but couldn't find anything.

Thanks in advance.

Peter