Subject: Re: nfslocking problem persists?
To: Matthias Scheler <tron@zhadum.org.uk>
From: John D.Baker <jdbaker@mylinuxisp.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/27/2007 17:40:18
On 04 Nov 2007, at 14:15, Matthias Scheler wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 27, 2007 at 06:07:17PM +0100, Matthias Scheler wrote:
>> On Sun, May 21, 2006 at 03:11:52PM -0500, John D. Baker wrote:
>>> Any ideas of what may yet be happening?  Thanks.
>>
>> It's been a while but I'm experiencing the same problem now. I've
>> submitted PR bin/37236 which contains a possible fix. Time will
>> tell whether it is good enough.
>
> I think I've fixed the problem:
>
> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2007/11/04/0084.html
>
> Could you perhaps test whether this fix works for you?

Sorry for the delay.  I'm almost never around to read, let alone
reply to email (or compose new ones).

Since I posted my original message, the makeup of my network has
changed and I currently do not have anything which requires nfslocking.

Instead, there are other problems I need to investigate before I can
even consider re-rigging to test the nfslocking issues.  I'll post
about them separately.

Thanks.

--
John D. Baker                            NetBSD     Darwin/MacOS X
http://mylinuxisp(dot)com/(tilde)jdbaker/     OpenBSD            FreeBSD