Subject: need assembler programmer
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: John Nemeth <jnemeth@victoria.tc.ca>
List: port-sparc
Date: 05/11/2007 11:19:00
     I just committed a fix to the interrupt handler in
sys/arch/sparc/dev/fd.c.  There is also a "fastpath" version of the
handler written in assembly language located in
sys/arch/sparc/sparc/bsd_fdintr.s.  I don't speak sparc assembly
language (actually it's been many years since I did any assembly
language programming).  So, I'm looking for somebody to make the same
change that I did to the C version in fd.c:1.133.  I would like to do
this quickly, so I can pullup the changes to the netbsd-4 branch.
Could somebody help out with the assembly language version, please?