Subject: Kernel Boot error
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Isaac Wagner-Muns <fubar22@gmail.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 12/28/2006 17:38:05
Hello, I'm running a sun sparcstation 20 and am not able to boot any
kernel i compile. even when i try to compile the GENERIC kernel, when
i try to boot the computer, it says something like:

cpu0: booting secondary processors:	cpu1
Thu Dec. 28 23:29:18 GMT 2006
[1]	Bad system call			rcorder -s nosta...
Thu Dec. 28 23:29:18 GMT 2006
Dec 28 23:29:19	init:	kernel security level changed from 0 to 1
Dec 28 23:29:19	init:	can't exec getty '/usr/libexec/getty' for port /
dev/consoy

the last line then just keeps repeating. when i try to boot off the
origionally installed kernel, the system functions fine. What's
wrong? Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Isaac

We cannot put the face of a person on a stamp unless said person is
deceased.  My suggestion, therefore, is that you drop dead.
                 -- James E. Day, Postmaster General