Subject: Re: Install: arrows howto ?
From: Julian Coleman <jdc@coris.org.uk>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/16/2006 15:01:56
> I recently installed NetBSD 3.0.1 on an AXIL 311. I noticed that sometimes
> in sysinst there is a menu without keyboard shortcuts ('a', 'b'...), like
> the timezone and disklabel selection menus (as far as I remember). The
> arrows on the keyboard didn't work, and I could only scroll with PGUP and
> PGDOWN and exit with 'x'.

The Sun type 4 and type 5 keyboards send different key sequences for the
arrow keys.  Does the keyboard on the AXIL 311 send the same key sequences
as a type 4 keyboard?  If so, you could set the terminal type to "sun-type4".

  My other computer also runs NetBSD    /        Sailing at Newbiggin
        http://www.netbsd.org/        /   http://www.newbigginsailingclub.org/