Subject: Re: Michael's sparcbook stuff
To: Michael Parson <mparson@bl.org>
From: Michael <macallan18@earthlink.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/20/2005 17:40:26
Hello,

> Michael, something to look at... the box locked up tight when I pulled
> the wifi card out, unresponsive over the net or keyboard.  Wish I
> could have had the debugger and given you some more info, but all it
> gave was "spurrious interrupt on tslot 0" I think, that's from memory.

Well, was the card powered down when you pulled it out? Like ifconfig
wi0 down? And without knowing where it deadlocked I can't do much about
it. ( there are at least four possible areas - the wi driver, the 802.11
protocol stack, the pcmcia stack and finally tslot )
I know I've been juggling cards without problems.

have fun
Michael