Subject: Re: "Bad pAUX_base" again
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.org>
From: Laurent FAILLIE <l_faillie@yahoo.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/06/2005 23:46:55
--- Rick Kelly <rmk@toad.rmkhome.com> a écrit :

> I have an SS5/110 running 3.99.8 from Aug 26. I
> haven't seem "Bad pAUX_base"
> in a while, but I find that when I update and
> rebuild sources, I must install

Do you have rebuild only your kernel or also stuff
like 'sh' itself.

> and boot from the new kernel before I do the build
> or various commands dump
> core during the build. Other than that I'm not
> seeing any problems.

I never had any core dump but for named9.
I build also my own kernel to save some memory but w/o
CPU optimisation (I had troubles w/ my previous 1.6
system where some applications was slow or crash if
optimized for its CPU :-( ).

Lolo

The misspelling master is on the Web.
   _________	100 % Dictionnary Free !
 /  Dico  / /	Pleins d'autres fautes sur
/________/ /	http://go.to/destroyedlolo
(#######( /	http://destroyedlolo.homeunix.org:8080
Quoi, des fautes d'orthographe! Pas possible ;-D.