Subject: Re: SPARCbook and wscons
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Bernd Sieker <bsieker@rvs.uni-bielefeld.de>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/03/2005 22:02:00
On 03.04.05, 14:35:36, Michael wrote:
> >   http://nuxi.homeunix.org/NetBSD/sparc/dmesg-PCMCIA.log
> Thanks :)
>
> Hmm, the memory dump at [unmap io] is empty - it should show your card's registers. Could you please try again with the card in the lower slot? Apparently I made some mistake and slot 1 doesn't use the right address range.

Sorry, I've already packed up the machine to go to a conference,
I'll be back thursday evening. I had the card briefly in the lower
slot, but the sticker on the lower side of the card got hooked
behind the small metal pieces and it took considerable effort to
pull it out again, and the sticker got torn in the process.

--
Bernd Sieker

NetBSD: it'll be there when you're ready for it
		-- Greg Lehey