Subject: Re: apache httpd on NetBSD2.0 (pthread problem?)
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.org>
From: Chris Clymer <chris@theconceited.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/30/2005 18:31:13
For whatever its worth, I've been running Apache 2.0 on my SparcStation 5
running NetBSD 2.0 for months now.  There were no Sparc32 binaries available
at the time(are there now?) in 2.0 so i rolled my own with pkgsrc.

It's been in use daily, and i have restarted the httpd daemon many times with
no errors resembling those you described.

(I'm aware the IPX is different, but the SS5 is fairly similar, no?)