Subject: Re: help with 2.0 netboot on IPC (resolved)
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.org>
From: Tom Uban <uban@ubanproductions.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/23/2005 22:19:58
Hello again,

With help from Dean Linford, I was able to netboot my Sparc IPC from
my Sparc IPX running NetBSD 1.4.1. I should have mentioned the 1.4.1
part in my previous note for as Dean pointed out, the older versions
of dhcpd do not support the "option root-path" config setting. So,
after I compiled the current dhcpd source, the NFS mount of the miniroot
worked the first time...

It may be worth a note in the Sparc netboot installation notes.

--tom