Subject: Wierd stuff happened today ... after three attempts I managed to to update my gateway.
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Michael C. Vergallen <mvergall@pandora.be>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/21/2005 21:42:20
Hi,

There seems to be a problem with the NetBSD-2.0 individual image for sparc.
I tried sparc.iso & the torrent image first to save on the download... big
mistake...upgrade from 1.6.2 to 2.0 failded missarably because it had some
error with the image when you don't use a terminal it fails to reboot after
install...with an error about the cg6 sbus card & then it seg faults ...ok
no problem now I try the same thing with a
vt100 attached no dice... last option multi-cd1.iso & that one worked fine.
What is wrong with the iso images for a single arch ?

Michael.