Subject: Re: What device to use for modem on SparcStation 20?
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: jozzfest <jozzfest@gmail.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/11/2005 09:26:49
On my Sparcstation 5, both of the Serial ports are zstty:

zstty0 at zs0 channel 0 (console i/o)
zstty1 at zs0 channel 1

Haven't booted NetBSD on my 20 in some time, but I believe it should
be similar.  If you examine the output of the dmesg command or cat
/var/run/dmesg.boot it should have more details on what was detected
at boot.

Hope this helps,
~Joe