Subject: Re: sysinst problems
To: NetBSD/sparc Discussion List <port-sparc@NetBSD.org>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 12/04/2004 16:13:04
[Thus spake Greg A. Woods ("GAW: ") 3:16pm...]

GAW: If you're working outside the groove then don't expect the groove
GAW: followers to jump out and follow you instead (unless you're trying to
GAW: cut a new groove, but I don't think that's going to work in this case --
GAW: you're _way_ off the beaten path with this overlapping partions nonsense).

I do assume you're speaking for yourself when you call it nonsense.
At least I would HOPE you're not so presumptuous so as to think that
I or anyone else will agree with you, even if they do.

				--*greywolf;
--
NetBSD:  exercised any daemons lately?