Subject: Re: What are you using port-sparc for?
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.org>
From: James Bilotto <jb13@gomerbud.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/09/2004 21:10:24
On Sat, Oct 09, 2004 at 11:06:42PM -0400, der Mouse wrote:
> Well, I'm using my 20 (304MB RAM, cgfourteen fb, ST218275LW disk) as my
> house mailhost, FTP server, and my main screen-&-keyboard machine.
> It's also what I think of as my home machine; that's where I put files
> which have no particular reason to go anywhere else.

how is the cgfourteen working out for you? I have a quad hypersparc
ss20 with a 4mb vsimm, and i've found that the sx is unstable and or
unuseable. can you get it to work in 24bit mode?

and to stay OT: i use my ss20 & ss5-170 as my main (only) desktop
machines, and i have an ipc i plan to use as a wifi gateway.

jb13