Subject: Re: What are you using port-sparc for?
To: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
From: Tom Ponsford <tponsford@theriver.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/29/2004 16:03:07
My bet thet it was the ross-cypress (SM30 ??) probably THE slowest 4m around.
It was the original dual cpu on the 600smp. It was so slow that even sun
replaced them all. The ss2 had a 4c.and runs at 40mhz, I think the original
ross-cypress was at 30-36mhz. The Ross-cypress might have used the 4c core
with the mbus.

Cheer

Tom

--
---
Please do not read this sig. If you have read this far, please unread back to