Subject: Re: Building mt-krb5 on SS10 - configrue fails (works on other
To: Tillman Hodgson <tillman@seekingfire.com>
From: Love <lha@stacken.kth.se>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/23/2004 23:13:20
--=-=-=

Tillman Hodgson <tillman@seekingfire.com> writes:

> On Mon, Aug 23, 2004 at 10:52:07PM +0200, Love wrote:
>
>> ./configure ac_cv_func_setutent=no
>
> Oh, neat, someone from the Heimdal domain. Hi :-)
>
> Is there a pr (or the NetBSD equivalent) for that that I could take a
> look at to understand the issue better? I have serveral other machines
> on older architectures that are likely to run into the same thing, so
> I'd like to understand the root issue before I start tackling these
> other machines.

I think Ken commited a fix for it in MIT Kerberos. the autoconf test was
broken or something like that. It would be better to take that fix since
its probably more correct the my quick hack, it will only work correctly
(for some value of correct). I just wanted to interoptesting, not debugging
autoconf macros.

Love

--=-=-=

--=-=-=--