Subject: Re: Fore SBA-200E ATM Adapter
To: Jesse Sayre <sayre17833@earthlink.net>
From: glenn murphy <gutenberg14@comcast.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 05/17/2004 20:27:04
Jesse Sayre wrote:

>I've just come across recently several of these adapters (Fore SBA-200E ATM
>Adapters) and would wish to get them running in a few of my Station5's.
>I've made a some research over the archives of the mailing lists and have
>found previous emails suggesting to the lack of a driver for these adapters
>(would be upsetting as now I'd have several pieces of hardware with no
>practicual use).  But most of these emails and suggestions are years old and
>I am hopeful that in the past few years someone has written a driver for
>this adaptor.  If anyone has any knowledge of ones existance I would be
>greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

I'm afraid I don't know anything about drivers for these cards, but if
anyone is interested I have several SBA-200s sitting around collecting
dust. For that matter, if there's anyone in the Chicago area interested
in some dual processor SS20s, just let me know. They don't have CDROMs,
and only one has a floppy, but they have memory, CG14 video, some 9GB
hard drives, and extra hard drive sleds.