Subject: Fore SBA-200E ATM Adapter
From: Jesse Sayre <sayre17833@earthlink.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 05/17/2004 01:10:30
I've just come across recently several of these adapters (Fore SBA-200E ATM
Adapters) and would wish to get them running in a few of my Station5's.
I've made a some research over the archives of the mailing lists and have
found previous emails suggesting to the lack of a driver for these adapters
(would be upsetting as now I'd have several pieces of hardware with no
practicual use).  But most of these emails and suggestions are years old and
I am hopeful that in the past few years someone has written a driver for
this adaptor.  If anyone has any knowledge of ones existance I would be
greatly appreciated.  Thanks.