Subject: SUNW,rtvc docs anyone?
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Thomas Runge <coto@core.de>
List: port-sparc
Date: 05/01/2004 15:34:58
After successfully running 2.0C on a couple of i386 based machines
I wanted to test it on my old dusty dual-proc SS20.

So, it seems to work (running for 4 hours and extracting pkgsrc now)
even in MP mode. Thank you, guys! Great work! :-)

As an author of a nice simple webcam application[*], which supports
bktr(4) and ov511+ based USB webcams (via ugen(4)), I'd like
to see driver support for this SunVideo device the machine is
equipped with.

After almost two hours googling around I couldn't find any hardware
specs or drivers for any free operating system.

Do you know any source one could start programming from?

[*] http://core.de/~coto/projects/cambevao/

--
Tom