Subject: successful installation of NetBSD on SS5
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Robert Zalesny <zalesny@kicia.ch.pwr.wroc.pl>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/13/2003 11:56:26
Hi,
I would like to thanks for all hints related to installation of NetBSD
on SS5 via serial port.
Someone suggested to use kermit program, which I used indeed - everything
went fine. Tapping CNTRL+\B enabled me to enter PROM.
I proceeded with installation using SCSI NEC CD-ROM and now everything
went fine.
Once again - thanks a lot!
Robert Zalesny

!  Robert Zalesny                                  !                         !
!  Institute of Physical and Theoretical Chemistry !  Tel: +48 (71) 320 2894 !
!  Wroclaw University of Technology                !  Fax: +48 (71) 320 3364 !
!  Wyb. Wyspianskiego 27, 50-370 Wroclaw, Poland   !                         !