Subject: Need solaris 1.x SMCC perhipheral handbook
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: None <Robertdkeys@aol.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/31/2003 19:26:05
Does anyone have an old sunos 4.1.3U1 (Solaris 1.1)
Solaris 1.x SMCC Peripherals Handbook that they would
part with, or email me the booting page info?  I am trying
to boot an old IPC in SunOS 4.1.3U1, and I can't get the
correct incantation to pick up the cd boot partition for the
IPC.  Long ago I threw mine out.....drat!

I tried booting from the cdrom as:    boot cdrom
                                            or      b sd(0,6,0)
but neither of those work.                b sd(0,6,1) or b sd(0,6,2)
also failed with error messages.

A Sunos 4.1.1 cd booted OK from  b cdrom.

Something is just a tad off in my incantation.  If anyone can
pass be the correct bits, or send me a copy or if they don't
need it anymore an original 1.x SMCC peripherals handbook,
I would be most appreciative.

Thanks

Bob Keys