Subject: Re: Monitor adapter?
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.org, port-sparc@NetBSD.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/16/2003 06:34:03
>> Unfortunately all my BNC-input monitors are the very old Hitachi
>> monitors, the ones that date from the Sun-3 era.  What doc I have
>> managed to find (based on their 365-xxxx numbers) implies that they
>> are entirely monofrequency.  I suppose I should try them, though.
> Heh, did you power them up lately?  Every Hitachi monitor I've ever
> seen has long since exploded..

The 5BNC ones, no - though one of them worked fine last time I tried to
use it, some years back.  But I have a 13W3 Hitachi that I had on just
a day or two ago.  It has convergence problems - the blue has drifted
about a pixel lower than the other colours - but it's otherwise fine.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign