Subject: Re: Kernels built from /usr/src won't boot
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Bill Dorsey <dorsey@lila.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/02/2003 17:25:06
Earlier, I was using the version that came with the 1.6.1 distribution.
  However, since I later ran build.sh, I am now using the version that
was built from the netbsd-1-6 cvs tag.  Neither worked for me on any
kernels other than the one supplied in the 1.6.1 distribution.

I've rebuilt kernels numerous times on 32-bit sparcs in the past, and
never encountered this problem.

- Bill