Subject: Re: OpenLDAP build stalls on pthread checks
To: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
From: Matt Dainty <matt@bodgit-n-scarper.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/29/2003 15:14:13
--2Z2K0IlrPCVsbNpk

* Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com> [2003-09-29 13:45:15]:
>=20
> Matt Dainty <matt@bodgit-n-scarper.com> writes:
> > I'm trying to build OpenLDAP 2.1.22 pkgsrc on my dual SS20, (1.6Y
> > snapshot userspace, 1.6ZC MP kernel), and the configure script gets
> > as far as:
>=20
> One note. The 1.6ZC kernel requires a 1.6ZC userland for threads to
> work, because of changes to the kernel interfaces.

Ah, that'll be why then most likely, thanks Perry.

Which will be easier? Dropping back down to 1.6Y kernel or getting
userspace up to 1.6ZC level? Is it easy to get the source for either, or
should I just bump everything up to latest CVS?

Cheers

Matt
--=20
"A violent man will respond poorly to a gift of flowers."

--2Z2K0IlrPCVsbNpk

--2Z2K0IlrPCVsbNpk--