Subject: Re: SPARCstation 1+ installation
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.org>
From: Andy Obusek <obusek@UDel.Edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/17/2003 11:52:48
I had that same problem with the most recent port of netBSD that I have
yet to get it up and running on my SS1+.  I believe someone said that
using an older version, something along the lines of 1.5.x I think,
would fix the problem.  On my machine, I installed completely from cd,
of what looked like a successful install, and then I could never boot.
Some fatal error would be thrown with some garbage about a "cache flush"
problem on the HD.
-Andy