Subject: SPARCcenter 2000, Free for the taking
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Bill Chiarchiaro <wjc@cleartech.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/23/2003 15:07:45
A company in Tyngsborough, MA (USA) has a SPARCcenter 2000 that it no
longer wants.  It's free to someone willing to remove it from the
company's premises.

This is a physically big machine, mounted in a large Sun rack.  You
will need a truck to move it; a liftgate truck might be necessary
(there is no loading dock at the company's premises).

This machine's power cable has a 250-volt, 30-amp plug.

Here's what's inside the machine:

 First CPU board with:
   2x 501-2353 SM51-2, 50-MHz SuperSPARC-I with 2MB external cache
   8x 501-2196 32-MB SIMM
   1x 501-1672 GX CG6 framebuffer
   1x 501-1869 SBE/S SCSI host adapter with Ethernet (strange connector)
   1x 501-1902 DSBE/S Differential SCSI with Ethernet

 Second CPU board with:
   2x 501-2353 SM51-2, 50-MHz SuperSPARC-I with 2MB external cache
   8x 501-2196 32-MB SIMM

 Third CPU board with:
   2x 501-2353 SM51-2, 50-MHz SuperSPARC-I with 2MB external cache

 Two disk boxes: one is marked 540-2215 and has no disks; the other is
   believed to be the same model and it probably has no disks.

 Cartridge tape drive (Exabyte type?)

 CD-ROM drive

Those interested should email me.  Priority will be assigned in the
order in which messages reach my MX hosts.

Bill Chiarchiaro
wjc@cleartech.com