Subject: Re: sparc station 5-170 (turbo sparc)
To: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
From: Rick Kelly <rmk@toad.rmkhome.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/12/2003 13:32:43
Greywolf said:

>*grin*  "Second line on the right, one keyboard per customer."

>I have not liked type 3s ever since I had three of them with keys go bad
>on me in a very short amount of time.  Personally I find myself
>wishing for a type 2 that I could make work!  now, THOSE rocked.

>I don't like the 4s so much anymore.  They're too crowded and just don't
>feel right to me.  The 3s had more real estate.  But the 2s -- man,
>clicketyclicketyclickety!  GREAT positive feedback devices!

I like the 3, 4, and 5 better than any PC keyboard made in the last few
years. Last decent keyboards I bought were ALPS MCL-101, but they don't
make those anymore. New PC keyboards feel like typing on marshmallows.

The Sun type 6 feel like typing on marshmallows as well.
--
Rick Kelly  rmk@rmkhome.com  www.rmkhome.com