Subject: Re: 1.6.1 won't compile on Sparc Voyager
To: NetBSD/sparc Discussion List <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/11/2003 23:35:31
On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 05:16:49PM -0400, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> It still doesn't work.  I was playing with this a few weeks ago with a
> friend's Voyager but I don't remember what the exact problem was but as
> I recall it panic'ed with a "stray interrupt" either as the first slot
> was probed, or at least when a card was inserted.

There have been reports of this effect but I've never been able to reproduce
it with the two nell-equipped machines I have (LX and Ultra2). The interrupt
code has been completely replaced later in -current, if this problem still
happens with -current I hope someone who can reproduce it will debug it
someday.

Martin
P.S.: I can't remember exactly the 1.6.1 state, but I think using
"nell* at sbus? slot ? offset ? flags 1" will swap the two nell interrupts
and might make a difference.