Subject: Configuring an SS20 with dual scsi and dual ethernet card
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: None <Robertdkeys@aol.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/04/2003 18:25:29
I chanced upon a little SS20 box today at the local surplus
feeding frenzy, mostly because it had the scsi/ethernet card
in it.  I want to config it for dual scsi and dual ethernet.
In the config file,  how should it be set up to pick up the
card for both scsi and ethernet.  It looks like the config
will pick up scsibus*, which should pick it up, but I am
not sure about the ethernet.  I found only le0 for the
ethernet.  Any pointers as to how to config the card
correctly for 1.6.x or current, is appreciated.

One other question... what machines will this card
work correctly in?  I have an old SS670MP server that
could use such a card, for extended scsi capability,
IFF it would work in that ancient vme toy.

Thanks

Bob Keys