Subject: Re: sparc kernel configuration tutoral?
To: Sean J. Schluntz <schluntz@workofstone.com>
From: Koyote <koyote@koyote.cx>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/31/2003 21:25:55
The paper, BTW, is excellent.

Alas, my luck compiling the 1.6 kernel isn't. After 5 tries, I've just
about gotten to the point where I will start with the whole generic
kernel and see if that compiles, then remove item by item.

On an LX, this should only take a few weeks. :)

Would anyone know if there might be some initial compiler configurations
I need to change to get a kernel to compile?

(and nope, I don't currently have any dumps of the errors. I'm starting
from scratch again :)

-C