Subject: He needs a prom date by 4-26-03
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <Jrrodeoqueen@aol.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/24/2003 21:36:53
I am a freshman at North Side High School in Jackson, Tennessee. I have meant
the guy that is a senior and has a dream girl he knows he can't never be
with, but I just want him to go to prom with her. I hope his dream can come
true. I think he is the one for me and his dream is something that will be a
lifetime memorie. I have meant the guy of my dreams and he really don't have
a date for prom and he wants to go to prom with the girl on 3LW that has the
blond ,long hair. I will do anything for anyone just if i can get him , his
dream which is to go to prom with her. That is his dream girl and please just
see if she will go.I hope yall think about this and get in touch with me by
April 20, 2003. Please ....Thanks Nichole Eubank    of Jackson,
Tennessee........ My number's are cell- 217-4087... home 422-5791.. or just
e-mail me back at     Jrrodeoqueen@aol.com.....or write me at
Nichole Eubank
246 Springview Drive
38305 Jackson, TN
please just get this and please let his dream and my dream come true... Thanks