Subject: RE: Problems with booting up in general
To: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
From: Andrew Obusek <obusek@UDel.Edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/14/2003 15:24:35
I actually have both boot-file and boot-device on my environment variables.
I had changed around some of the alias's and confirmed that "disk1" refers
to the scsi id 1.  So I enter the command "boot disk1"  and I get a message
"Illegal Instruction"  Nothing more...  Where is this coming from???
-andy