Subject: Re: Problems with booting up in general
To: Andrew Obusek <obusek@UDel.Edu>
From: Koyote <koyote@koyote.cx>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/13/2003 20:17:31
Going back to the beginning- if the default boot device in a bog
standard prom (reset the whole thing if you need to) is scsi id 3, then
the command boot  without modifiers, should work for a disk with ID3
(you cna set that up yourself if you like).

changing the default boot device to scsi id1 should generate the same
ease.

a default bog standard boot disk1 should boot ID1, I think.

you can also boot with the full device (IOMMU 4,8400000, etc etc)-

-C