Subject: Re: using long usernames
To: David Laight <david@l8s.co.uk>
From: webmaster@datazap.net <webmaster@datazap.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/24/2003 18:17:22
Hi,

The system would not boot on the kernel after making changes to
mazlogname. I also made other changes to the kernel. So, I am going to
build a generic kernel to see if that works. If i doesn't what should I
do?

This server is being used for radius, mail, and web. And there would be a
lot of people I would need to call to get them to change there username if
I can't make this work. So, if someone has any other ideas please let me
know.

Thanks,
Al