Subject: Re: 1.6 on IPC (tagged queuing bug still there)
To: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/03/2002 16:40:04
	Would anyone object to defaulting tagged queuing off for esp
	and adding a documented kernel option to enable it? This will
	not help 1.6, but should make 1.6.1

	To that end, can someone who is seeing the problem, and who would
	be willing to test fixes (when someone comes forward to write
	them), please submit a PR describing the tagged queuing problem.

--
		David/absolute          -- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --