Subject: Re: FilesSystem managment (stupid question)
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/03/2002 07:19:34
	Hello. Well, there was a growfs utility for FreeBSD
which I ported to NetBSD and submitted as a feature enhancement to the pr
database.  It works under NetBSD 1.5 and presumably 1.6 when it comes out.

See pr # Bin/14517 for a copy of the source for the working
program.
	This utility doesn't let you shrink a filesystem, but it does let you
grow it.
-Brian