Subject: DNS Assistance Request
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Bruce Lane <kyrrin@bluefeathertech.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/17/2002 11:12:38
Fellow SPARClers, ;-)

	I have BIND 8.2.3 set up on two SPARC IPX boxes under NetBSD 1.5.=
 Everything works pretty well with one exception.

	Earlier this morning, I tried to load a new master zone for a virtual=
 domain I'm going to host. The server loaded all my regular zones=
 (bluefeathertech.com, .org, and .net) with no problem at all, but it=
 wouldn't even recognize the existence of the zone file for the new domain=
 (sixflagssucks.com). There was no mention of it in /var/log/messages, and=
 no apparent error messages, but the other three zone files were all=
 mentioned as having loaded successfully.

	Any DNS experts care to tell me what gives? Copies of logs, zone files,=
 etc. are available on request.

	Thanks much.

-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-
Bruce Lane, Owner & Head Hardware Heavy,
Blue Feather Technologies -- http://www.bluefeathertech.com
ARS KC7GR (Formerly WD6EOS) since 12-77 -- kyrrin@bluefeathertech.com
"I'll get a life when someone demonstrates that it would be superior
to what I have now..." (Taki Kogoma, aka Gym Z. Quirk)