Subject: Re: Sparc Aurora card for NetBSD?
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Julian C. Dunn - Lists <lists@aquezada.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/15/2002 20:53:47
On Mon, 2002-08-12 at 12:42, Chuck Yerkes wrote:

> I have an SBUS Aurora 4 port serial card that doesn't look to be
> supported.  No real use for it and I don't have the hydra cable
> that actually spews out the 4 serial ports.
>
> Is anyone interested in getting it to work on NetBSD/SPARC?
> If so, I can send it on.  I'd prefer to send it on to one
> to someone who's actually been coding for the project and has
> a track record.
>
> I'm sure I could dig up the pinouts.  The card came in a SPARC
> I inherited.

I also have one of these cards that came with my SS2+. The PROM reports
it as:

Aurora Model 010/210  at sbus0 slot 1 offset 0x100 level 9 not
configured

I have no use for it as I, too, do not have the fancy-schmancy cable
that came with it, so anyone who would like this thing, I'll send it to
you for free -- preferably if you are planning to write or help write a
device driver for it.

- Julian

--
[     Julian C. Dunn <jdunn@aquezada.com> * <julian@dreaming.org>      ]